Wimberly & Lawson attorneys Kathleen Jennings, Paul Oliver, and Jim Wimberly conducted a webinar on June 2, 2022, dealing with the above subject. The following outline was prepared dealing with the subject matter highlights:
- No written policies or procedures.
- No documentation of discipline or counseling.
- Lack of training of managers and supervisors.
- No effective internal complaint procedures.
- Failing to properly investigate employee complaints.
- Lack of due process in termination decisions.
- Condoning of offensive words or conduct in the workplace.
- Lack of diversity.
- Misclassification of employees, whether viewed as independent contractors or exempt.
- Poor procedures for recording of work time for determination of overtime.
This is part of our July 2022 Newsletter.
View newsletter online
Download the newsletter as a PDF